May 19, 2013

The 100 Flavors of...

Though I've been working on this blog only since yesterday, I've been brainstorming a LOT for what I can do. I had one more idea to throw out there, but I didn't know whether or not it would work, because it's a crazy idea.
I figured that- just maybe- once a month, I will make an article where I list 100 creative versions of one type of food. I have lots of creative ideas swimming around in my head, and I'd love to share them. One of the ideas was hot dog ice cream. Another one was dessert corndogs. Or maybe peanut butter & jelly lasagna. Something crazy and cool like that.
But maybe instead of me picking the monthly food, I figured that anyone can suggest something for me to use. It can seriously be any kind of food, and I'll still use it, adding it to my list.
The article will be called 'The 100 Flavors of Donuts' if the topic were donuts. Or 'The 100 Flavors of Lettuce' if the topic were lettuce. I'd also like to make an article about healthy eating, cooking techniques and terms, or one of the two, or maybe niether if it doesn't work out the way I planned.
So, I guess now I'll just wait and see if anyone has any ideas... :3

Eat ^ UP,

                          ~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment