May 19, 2013

Cheesy Hot Dog Crescent Rolls

Staring down at the plate that had two sad links of hot dogs drizzled with cheese, I knew something had to be done. And fast.
Cheesy hot dogs have always been my favorite, but there must be something to do with them other than eat them cut up or in a bun. I found some cool versions of it- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole was almost the one I was going to choose, but then I figured that adding that recipe right after adding a tater tot casserole recipe might ruin it for some reason.
Crescent Dogs seemed like a great idea. I tweaked the recipe that I found just a little bit, to make it a cheesy version. So, here it is! Cheesy Hot Dog Crescent Rolls!

Ingredients:
  • 1 can crescent rolls
  • 8 slices cheddar cheese
  • 8 hot dogs
Instructions:

   Let's begin this operation by unrolling croissants and dividing them into the 8 different triangles. Place on cookie sheet. Ready? Here's where the magic happens: On each of the triangles add 1/2 a slice of cheddar cheese. Place one hot dog on top of the cheese. Place the other 1/2 of the cheddar cheese slice on top of the hot dog and roll the croissant edges around the hot dog. Place in 350 degree oven for 15 – 18 minutes or until croissants are golden brown. Here comes the fun part: Eat them (Hopefully they're just for you, or they'll be gone in a flash...)!

Eat ^ UP,

                      ~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment