May 19, 2013

Classic French Toast

This morning, Allison suggested to make French Toast for breakfast.
The whole morning we debated on what kind of french toast would taste best, and we threw out different ingredient tweaks to the classic recipe to make a perfect, fluffy-on-the-inside, crispy-on-the-outside platter of French Toast.
So, did we ever find a worthy recipe that made the 'Perfect French Toast'? No. But I'll bet that if I keep experimenting, I'll get it right, but until then, why don't you try tweaking this classic french toast recipe instead, and try to make THE perfect french toast?

Ingredients:

6 thick slices bread


  1. Beat together egg, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla.
  2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle of skillet over medium-high flame.
  3. Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.
Blogger's

Eat ^ UP

                   ~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment