May 18, 2013

Welcome to Recipe~Infinite!

I'm pretty sure I'll fail, considering this is my first blog, but I'd like to share all that I learned about the vast and unexplored world of food. So, here goes. I want to explain how this blog will work:

So, I figured what would be cool is that I'll feature a new ingredient each week and post lots of recipes that consist of that ingredient. Of course, during that week I'll still post some other unrelated recipes, but I'll still feature the ingredient.

Also, I don't make up these recipes. I shamefully admit that I stink at cooking for now, and that I have no creativity whatsoever when it comes to making up recipes, so I'm just taking all of my favorite recipes from some cookbooks and food websites and posting them here. It's not illegal, I believe, it's just simply sharing a recipe like everyone normally does. Maybe once I find that creativity inside me, I'll start posting recipes of my own.

And, lastly, I will try not to keep this blog just to my preferences. I love desserts, and also favor Japanese cuisine, but I will not focus just on the two; I will add recipes of all kinds of categories, and I hope this blog helps anyone out there in the Internet World.

So, bye.

                                 ~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment